วันอังคารที่ 2 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

How do I manage my intangible assets

          Nowadays, There are not only tangible assets like houses, condominiums, or cars that people can own, but there are also intangible assets that people are able to own like digital accounts, insurances, or stocks. In the present, both types of assets become more valuable for people especially intangible assets. That is why people need to manage their assets well whether those assets are tangible or intangible in order to protect the ownerships and take care of their assets. Therefore, I would like to share ho I manage my intangible assets in this post.
 
          First of all, I have to say that I own many intangible assets, for instance; Line account, Facebook account, Instragram account, E-mail, iCloud account, Online banking account, and etc. But, I selected only some of them to talk about. To begin with, I will discuss about my Line account. I manage my line account by setting the entry password and not allow logging in by any PCs  or other devices in order to set access barriers of my Line account. If there are any people log in to my Line account, Line appliciation will send me the notifications. It is an interesting and useful feature for safety system. Also, I categorized my Line friends into groups in order to make it simple and easy to talk in topics according to each groups. For example, I can talk to my family members and relatives in family group, I can formally talk to MGT friends in Management major group, and etc. Here are the figures to illustrate how I mange my Line account.
 
 
          Another intangible assets of mine that I am going to explain how I manage it is my online banking account. I use the account of Bank of Ayudhya or as we know in another name Krungsri Bank. This kind of application requires a strong safety system. So, the application automatically log out my username everytime I finished doing any transactions. In other words, I have to log in everytime I want to do any transactions. This safety feature protect my assets very well. Also, I can know and notice myself all transaction I have done before and also can know an available balance of mine. Therefore, I can manage my money well according to I know every transaction and processes I have done.
 
 
         All message I wrote above describes how I manage my intangible assets. Finally, I hope my post would help guide you to manage your intangible assets by any new ways.
 
Thank you for reading :)
 


2 ความคิดเห็น: