วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

My IT Plan B


            As everyone has known about the word "Plan B", it is the solutions we set for emergency cases or in the other words, plan B is an alternative plan to be implemented if the original plan is not work. It seems like "Plan B" is needed if people want to live their lives more safely because we have never known when our life plan will go unsuccessful or fail. Therefore, plan B is quite required for me. Today, I have an idea to share experiences about my " IT Plan B" to everyone who's reading my blog :)

        
                  To start with, I unexpectedly lost my favorite mobile phone last two year ago. I was very regret to this situation. Undoubtedly, there was not only the phone but also all of my memorable information such as photos, messages, and many things more. Anyway, this situation let me notice that "people lost something to get another new thing". After I lost that phone, I have learnt to back up my information to cloud storage. Cloud storage is a service model that the digital data is stored, maintained, managed and backed up remotely and made available to users over a network. For instance, I use iCloud on iPhone as a could storage to stored my information. It makes my life easier in transferring the data from one phone to another phone. I used to switch mobile phone of mine and my brother's. At that time, it was very convenience to interchange because my brother and I have already stored everything to our iCould. So, what we have done is only swapped the phones and deleted the data existed in those phones and then downloaded our data on iCould to our new phone. It is very useful and can help us to save time.

                Another IT Plan B that I want to share is ,Video D/L Pro, the music application. For this application, it has very interesting features. I  am able to download any clip video ,for example; music videos, series, movies and etc. as much as I want to listen and watch whenever I have to go abroad, go to rural places or wherever that has no internet access and WiFi. Moreover, I can use this app as a browser. it is able to access to every websites same as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE and etc. So, this application satisfies me when I want to save my internet usage or when I have to go to places where have no internet access.

            Finally, I hope you would get some ideas to have your own IT second plan and have fun reading my story about IT Plan B experiences. By the way, I could say thank to you who read my blog until here. Have a nice day :)



2 ความคิดเห็น: