วันอังคารที่ 19 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2559

My Family's Songkarn Holiday and IT

    As everyone knows, Songkarn is a festival that celebrating the traditional Thai New Year, held in April and usually be long holidays for Thai people to take a rest, travel, stay with family, or else depending on one's lifestyle. In the past, I liked to go outside enjoying throwing and sprinkling of water with my high-school friends in popular areas such as Silom Road, Siam Square, and etc. On the other hand, I now prefer staying at home with my family relaxing together in pleasantly warm home rather than going outside with friends. It might be because I am getting older and have less time to be with family since I have begun my university life. Therefore, a chance to live with family is now so valuable for me. This might be a reason supporting me to decide to go back home and do some activities with cute people in my family for this 2016 Songkarn Day.

         There are many activities we have done together during Songkarn holidays which I would like to share in this post. To begin with, my family is deciding about to travel abroad after I graduate. The destination has not yet selected. It might be Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, or other countries. So, I updated about air information through online channel like Facebook Webpage that provide information about ticket promotions, interesting tour package, and any services facilitated tourists to arrive any desired destinations in order to help me and my family easier to choose the destination. Hence, this is one of activities I have done during Songkarn holidays. Moreover, since I and my mom insanely love shopping as I already mentioned in the previous post, we also use this leisure time during the holidays finding and seeking information about shopping promotion also. All of us had been enjoying surfing the internet so much. My dad and mom realized that internet might become the main factor for next generation to study and learn new creative things or even the past history. 

       For people who keep reading until this sentence, I proudly present the webpage I have visited and I hope it might be useful for you if you are finding for any promotion of flying abroad. The name of webpage is shown in the following list; ติดโปร - PRO addict, โปรหมี - Promee, โปรไฟไหม้, ปันโปร - Punpromotion, เพื่อนบอกโปร, โปรแจ่ม, ชี้เป้าโปรถูก RedPrice, and etc.



           Furthermore, I am now concerning about my future career due to I am going to graduate in the next coming month. I started seeking for the job by attend ABAC Career Week and apply to various companies I am interested in. Also, I registered to the website that facilitate people who are seeking for job and companies which are looking for employees. The website will match qualifications of job seekers and requirements of recruiting companies. Then, people can choose to apply for which job they prefer. The website I registered is JOBDB.com which is very useful for me.The website helps me filter the jobs by classifying jobs through its functions, salary, location, and other factors. It also facilitate me by sending me the e-mail of jobs that match and appropriate with my qualifications as shown in the below figure.

      Lastly, my brother has been falling in love with motorcycle and he has sought many video in Youtube to entertain himself, parents, and me during this 2016 Songkarn holidays. Also, he loves to share his photos with motorcycle in his Facebook because he has joined online community of bikers. Sincerely speaking, my family and I feel a bit worried about his safety while driving. So, during this long holidays, my parents and I decided to talk to him. Fortunately, he understand that everyone care and love him. So, he did not go biking during Songkarn in order not to make parents worried and my family is finally happy together at our home. These are all about what my family and I have done during Songkarn holidays. Hopefully, you guys enjoy reading my shared story.

:)

1 ความคิดเห็น: