วันพุธที่ 6 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2559

My Skincare and Cosmetics’ Life Cycle

           In this post today, I will talk about the product life cycle of my skincare and cosmetics as the topic mentioned. I always feel excited when talking about cosmetics, skincare, or any products related to beauty because of I am a kind of person that love things about beauty as most girls always be. I usually purchase new cosmetics in the stages of introduction. When there are the launching of any products I am interested in I always don’t miss a chance to buy those products on the grand opening day. As in the picture below, I went to Paragon in the date of Chanel skincare’s grand opening in order to buy their products especially. Also, I am counted as Chanel’s exclusive member due to when I buy their products I always buy in the huge amount because my hometown is not in the city, so; I and my mom usually like to buy them in the huge amount in order to spread out the time to repurchase those items.

 

          Moreover, I am falling in love with new innovation of cosmetics called “Foundation Cushion” which is a new kind of foundation. Actually, this kind of product has been launched since last year but in this year, they are produced in new packages with cute designs. Most brands competitively launch their products with interesting cute design. Therefore, the idea to collect them as my “Cushion Collection” comes to my mind. I started buying foundation cushion that have the design I like and quality that match with my skin type. So, now I have lots of foundation cushion from various brands in my collection as in the pictures below.

 

           However, as I said from the beginning that I love to buy those products at the introduction stage, I sometimes feel bored some of them or their quality are not match with my skin type, therefore; I decided to sell some of them buy posting the picture of them with the details in Facebook webpages or Instagram that interested in the second-hand cosmetics. Furthermore, the time period I decided to sell some of my stuffs, it’s usually in the stage of maturity. So, I can easily sell them. Here are some stuffs I posted to sell.


        To sum up, I always buy my beauty stuffs at introduction stage and sell if I want in maturity stages. After I get the money from selling my beauty stuffs as the second-hand product, I have money to continue buying new interesting beauty products. It can be described as “technology S curve cycle” which explain that when one kind of product launched in the stage of introduction, growing in growth stage, being popular in maturity stage until falling into decline stage. There will be another new product launch into the market and its life cycle will also follow those stages I mentioned before. Finally, you are welcome to talk with me if you are also beauty lover ;)

1 ความคิดเห็น: